2005 CeNCOOS News
- 01 DECEMBER 2005 - The CeNCOOS Executive Committee has been established: President - Jeff Paduan, Vice President - Francisco Chavez, Secretary/Treasurer - Michael Connor, Additional Members - Toby Garfield and John Largier.
- 01 DECEMBER 2005 - The First Meeting of the New Council was held in San Francisco, CA.
- 20 OCTOBER 2005 - CeNCOOS Governing Council was established
- 2 AUGUST 2005 - CICORE & CeNCOOS jointly held a Users Meeting at Humboldt State University
- 23 MARCH 2005 - Memorandum of Agreement has been signed to establish and Implement the Central and Northern California Ocean Observing System
- 18 NOVEMBER 2002. UCSC Currents Online - UCSC has received a grant of $2 million from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to establish a Center for Integrated Marine Technologies. The center will use new technological approaches to study the processes driving the highly productive coastal upwelling ecosystems along the California coast.